B I T C H - The Avengers
Here I forced it to work
Sorry Coulson’s not in the last one.
oh my god bless this post
Of Course she did… ;)
I would, too….
Who wouldn’t …?!?
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
I want to see how many of us are out there!
I’ve never hit reblog faster
THE GOLDEN RULE OF TUMBLR
my god, we’re all Ross.
So in conclusion, we are all the men of Friends, combined.
Not just the men.
Phoebe is basically a walking night blogger when she’s got a guitar. Admit it.
In conclusion, we are the show Friends.
we all need this on our blogs
So much love for Friends. this totally made my night… Have to reblog :]
SPREAD THE DAMN WORD
THAT WAS COOL
My hands are too small to do this effectively.
I wish I wasn’t iPod
I still don’t get it… WHY DO THESE THINGS NEVER WORK FOR ME?
That gif pretty much sums it up. :T
STUPID MOBILE VERSION DOESN’T HAVE ANY ALT BUTTONS
I WILL TRY IT LATER
My hand was barely big enough to do it but HOLY CRAP
Julie, Fucking, Andrews.
Julie, I look better than you even though I am 76 years old, Andrews.
Julie, I am Mary Poppins, Maria Von Trapp, AND the Queen of Genovia, Andrews.
Julie, Queen of EVERYTHING, Andrews.